- Appsfusion Inc, Bishop Ranch 3, 2603 Camino Ramon, Suite 200 San Ramon, California 94583
Oracle Cloud Financials
- Oracle Cloud Finance Functional Consultant
- Overall min 12+ years of experience in Oracle Domain.
- 08 to 10 years of relevant experience implementing and supporting Oracle Financials in Fusion Cloud applications.
- Techno-functional skills in Oracle fusion and level of proficiency in GL, AP, Assets, Cash Management modules
- Shift Work in PST/EST time zones based out of US (Should be flexible to work late during crisis, major incidences, project implementations and like wise)
- 06 to 08 years of relevant experience implementing and supporting Oracle Financials in EBS and Fusion Cloud applications.
- Experience with majority of the following processes and modules required:
- Payables: Payables setups, troubleshooting, payment processes, invoicing, approvals, intra company balancing, close process, subledger accounting, reporting.
- Subledger Vs GL Reconciliation and other reconciliation concepts
- General Ledgers Journal Entries, importing and troubleshooting, Approvals, Allocations, Eliminations, Consolidations, Revaluations, primary and secondary ledgers, close process.
- Financials reporting using FRS, SmartView; Web ADI, Integration support.
- Receivables: Receivables and revenue processes troubleshooting and support, close process, subledger accounting, Reporting.
- Fixed Assets: Asset creation and maintenance, depreciation, categories, location maintenance, asset retirement, close process, subledger accounting, reporting.
- Cash Management: Bank and Account maintenance, reconciliation, statements, integrations, close process, and reporting.
- Intercompany transaction troubleshooting, close process, accounting, reporting.
- Procurement: Strong experience with inventory and non-inventory purchasing, approvals, revisions, receiving, and accounting functions.
- Must have excellent communication skill (verbal & written)
- Must have worked with US based customers in previous projects
- Ability to work in a complex global ERP footprint with a strong background on problem solving, Change management and documentation.
- Must have demonstrated ability to design and develop business solutions in ERP
- Excellent understanding on Security Roles & Data Group Access methods
- Experience working on Support for open tickets/tasks for enhancements, blockers, and requirements
- At least 2 Oracle Fusion Cloud implementation experience
- Ability and willingness to collaborate and work cohesively in a team
- Work with existing team members and serve as the Oracle Cloud ERP Order to Cash (OTC) point of contact for the team
- Activities include business process design and functional design for Oracle Cloud ERP supported Billing processes
- Review business processes and facilitate working sessions to assess the fit or gap of Oracle Cloud Billing applications to meet the business process requirements
- Design billing processes where there is a gap in delivered billing functionality.
- Produce detailed design documentation within Oracle Cloud
- Very strong knowledge in related Oracle Cloud/Oracle Fusion modules with strong implementation experience including prior knowledge of end to end Order To Cash (OTC)views
- Ability to provide both technical assistance and oversight to the team while being client-facing at times for workshops, gathering requirements, etc
- Prior roles should include Financials and Supply Chain modules such as Collections, Accounts Receivables, and Order Management (OM)
- Experience within SubscriptionManagement and Pricing Strategies is required
- Previous experience implementing Oracle Billing applications is a must, while experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- Help clients understand leading business processes so they can transform their business with Oracle
- Spot strategies, risks, and options, and then recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs
- Lead, coach and advise a small project team in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project)
- Give clients options for designs using prototypes
- Set up, document, and test the Oracle system;understand and apply Oracle methodologies
- Minimum 4 years of current Oracle Cloud HCM Absence Management and Time & Labor experience in a functional advisory or consulting role
- Minimum of 2 full life-cycle Time & Labor, Absence Management implementations
- Expertise in Fast formulas
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). If Associate's Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
- Oracle Cloud Certification in Time & Labor and/or other HCM Cloud modules
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in configuring Oracle Cloud HCM, including Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Talent modules with proven project delivery through full life-cycle from requirements through deployment/support
- Expertise in designing and building integrations with cloud/ on premise applications using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
+ Responsible for providing inputs to the feasibility of a solution and proposing solutions that are scalable.
+ Being Hands-On is a critical requirement.
+ Must work with PLSQL, Web Services, SOAP and REST. Development experience on SOAP, REST services with JSON or XML based integrations.
- Should be hands-on in at least 1 or 2 Integration project using Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Should have knowledge on OIC inbuild cloud adapters(REST, SOAP, FTP, HCM, Workday, ERP, ATP).. Thorough knowledge on Mappings , Lookups , Connections , XSLT, Agents, Packages, and other features of OIC.
- Managing Users and Roles in OIC.
- Basic functional knowledge on ERP(AP, AR, GL, Inventory, and purchasing)
- Role DescriptionExpertise in designing and building integrations with cloud/ on premise applications using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC).Should have knowledge on OIC inbuild cloud adapters(REST, SOAP, FTP, HCM, Workday, ERP, ATP).
+ Comfortable in XML and XSLTprocessing .
+ Experience in working with ICS adapters included ERP Adapter, SOAP, Oracle DB,FTP ,REST etc.
+ Good knowledge and experience in web and client-server technologies.
+ Hands on Experience with web service testing tools SOAPUI, Postman.
+ Basic PL/SQL programming
+ Java Concepts
+ Oracle Application Cloud Knowledge ( ERP, Finance, order to Cash and HCM cloud technical part )
+ VBCS page design and webservice integration.
Position/Job Title: Remote Full Stack .Net Developer (Mid-Level)
- NOTE: Preference given to candidates with experience with .Net Core and experience with Bootstrap & React frameworks.
- Location: 100% Remote (work anywhere in the US)
This individual will assist with the development and maintenance of detailed computer program design, coding, testing, debugging and implementation as required by project goals. In addition, the .Net Programmer/Analyst will identify and resolve computer information system application malfunctions to assure continuity of service for supported business functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Must be able to complete a complex software lifecycle: scope, design, code, test and implement
- Participate in requirement analysis and definition
- Prepare code documentation in support of program development
- Follow established company software development guidelines and procedures
- Debug, test and install new application programs
- Debug and test existing application programs
- Develop test procedures and test platforms for programs and/or programming functions
- Modify existing systems
- Confer with departments to identify software/reporting needs
- Manage systems project timelines as they relate to programming
- Assure system documentation by directing the writing of detailed descriptions of the system components
- Create the training modules for user groups
- Develop and implement software solutions that will empower the users as well as boost the overall operational efficiencies
- Perform ad hoc reports on demand
- Monitor the integrity of scheduled reports/tasks and jobs ensuring the proper flow of data into tables, updates, etc.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
he requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience preferred
- At least 5+ years of total development experience in web-related technologies
- 3+ years' experience with ASP.NET MVC, at least 1 year using the 4-4.5 framework
- 1+ years' experience with any of the front-end libraries, like Knockout, Angular JS, and etc.
- 3+ years' experience using C#
- 1+ years' experience using .Net Core
- 3+ years' experience with Web Services(WF & Web API), Web Forms, and XML
- 3+ years of transact SQL experience writing complex stored procedures, triggers, DTS packages
- Proficient working with the following - .NET, C#, SSMS, Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Unit Testing, APIs.
- Experience working with Bootstrap or React frameworks
- Experience working in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 a plus
- Knowledge of insurance applications a plus
This position will be a remote opportunity, applying only to Eastern & Central Standard Time zone States.
This Senior Full Stack Java Developer will work with a team of 10 consisting of Developers, Testers, and Business Analysts. This role will design and develop software applications on J2EE platform. This role will also develop, test, and deploy necessary fixes and application upgrades in collaboration with partners and other IT support teams.
In this role, you will:
- Develop detailed program specifications and unit test code.
- Participate in integration and regression testing.
- Write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Participate in tier 3 application support activities including incident management and supports the assessment and delivery of application upgrades and patches.
- Troubleshoot application/database/system issues and provide a Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Develop/build enhancements to solution as required by stakeholders and business.
- Participate in code reviews - peer and junior.
- Mentor junior staff members for career development.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related disciplines e.g., Engineering.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in developing, implementing, and/or supporting large and complex web-based applications using the following applications/software:
+ Spring Framework
+ Open Source frameworks
+ Oracle SOA middleware
+ REST WebServices
+ Relational database such as Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL
- Excellent knowledge of industry standards for design and application development.
- Exceptional skills/talent troubleshooting and fixing complex web-based application/system issues.
- Strong working knowledge in SDLC and Agile process.
- A solid understanding of highly available architecture and experience supporting mission-critical services.
- Hands-on technology experience in Java, Hibernate, Oralce DB, SQL Server, Apache Tomcat, Weblogic, Microsoft Windows, and Linux OS.
- A strong sense of ownership and urgency in supporting a mission-critical business environment.
- The ability to work under limited supervision and experience completing deliverables within time.
What you are good at
- Deliver highly scalable and reliable applications that meet business budgets/timelines while ensuring alignment to strategic technology vision
- Interface with your cross-functional team to ensure implementations meet business requirements, solution architecture and design
- Investigate the current-state solution to identify and resolve challenges
- Understand technology trends and the practical application of existing, new, and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models
- Understand, advocate, and augment the platform principles, guidelines and standards
- Work with the SCRUM master and product owner to provide development sizing & cost analysis estimates
- Work closely with product owner and team members to decompose stories, design features, and prioritize tasks
- Create, maintain, and ensure adherence to development, coding, testing and automation standards
- Analyze the technology industry, competitors, and market trends, and identify new opportunities for the enterprise
- Deliver new concepts and features, working alongside development peers in an agile environment
- Collaborate with peers and partners on a Scrum team to deliver software release sprints on time with a focus on quality
- Utilize automated software test tools and frameworks such as test-driven development to achieve the highest quality in software delivery
- Approach challenges with humor and humility, bringing thoughtful participation and collaboration
What you have
- Bachelor's Degree or master's degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven exeprtise as a Technical Lead on a large development team, overseeing code reviews, upholding software quality standards, mentoring /coaching developers and raising the technical bar.
- 8+ years demonstrated real world experience in object-oriented or web languages.
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture
- Strong DevOps Experience: Development and maintenance of CI/CD Pipeline
- Implements standard automation and software quality patterns based on industry best practices.
- Experience doing proof of concepts and reviewing designs with Lead Developers and Architects.
- Ability to communicate, influence and persuade peers
- Ability to propose and estimate the impact of solution alternatives
- Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Ability to understand technology alternatives and when to apply them
- Ability to embrace modern architecture paradigms to maximize architectural agility
- Ability to establish metrics to measure improvement
- Displays intellectual curiosity and integrity
- Motivated and driven by achieving long-term business outcomes
- Constantly increasing domain knowledge to aid in decision making
- Always building relationships with users to increase trust
- Ability to apply innovative technology to solutions that would benefit our clients
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
- Experience with Java, Java Core, Spring, Hibernate and understanding of UML (Unified Modeling Language)
- Experience developing/managing REST and SOAP-based Web Service API(s) in a transaction processing environment
- Experience with distributed multi-tier applications, WMI, NoSQL databases, MongoDB and/or SQL is preferred
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Knowledge of Web Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with unit testing patterns (TDD/BDD) and methodologies
- Contract/Contract to hire
- PST hours
- Drive continual improvement to system architecture
- Work with Business Analyst to understand requirements
- Produce high quality code in an agile environment
- Advocate programming best practices and standards
- Work with QA and other engineering teams to investigate and resolve production issues
Design, build, test, document, deploy and maintain scalable, highly available, modular web applications
- At least 10+ years of experience in Salesforce development with computer Science or Information Technology background
- Perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Good understanding of salesforce configuration like Flows, Process Builder, Lightning Email Templates, Workflow rules, Sharing rules
- Upgraded from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop a rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Expertise level on developing Lightning Components with CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Good Knowledge on Salesforce / Apttus CPQ, Lightning Service Cloud and Omni Channel
- Experience in salesforce development that includes SOQL, SOSL, APEX, VF Page, LWC and Aura Component
- Good to have exposure to Copado
- Good to have Einstein Analytics experience
- Good to have understanding of Salesforce Partner and Customer Community
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Sr Devops Engineer
- Sr Data Engineer
- Workday HCM functional consultant